Saturday

WART REMOVAL MEDICINE

                                                                      (Para español bajar a segunda parte)
  Well it all started with me getting a plantar wart on my foot and you can check it out on the right side of this post were its says how to remove a plantar wart, it was really hard to remove it and I try every thing on it, All of thous medicines that say warts and plantar warts remover, But nothing seam to work. I was always getting the cheap stuff, And just didn't want to spend more then $5 dollar's hahahahha so yes I guess I was cheap.
   But then I decided to try this one last thing before I would actually go to the doctor and get it freeze with nitrogenous liquid.  In my way of thinking, going to the doctor is the last resort but I always recommend that you do it because I am not a doctor, It just happened that this medicine worked for me and if I knew that their is something else out there that works than it would probably be posted in this blog instead of this Dual Action Freeze Away medicine.Dr. Scholl's Dual Action Freeze Away Treatment, 7-Count

other options: Plantar wart medicine 

  Well enough chatting and lets take a look at the small video of the application of this wart remover medicine.(If the video is not playing just take the resolution down)





Materials you will need to remove the wart, And I suggest that you get some vitamins  to help you're immunize system fight the virus.
Dr. Scholl's Dual Action Freeze Away Treatment, 7-CountPurell Instant Hand Sanitizer, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6), Package may varySafeTouch Nitrile Exam Gloves, Non Latex, Powder Free, Medium, Box/100Centrum Silver, 220-Count Bottle

Camera used to film the best quality video possible, Full HD and the special program to edit Hi-definition videos.
Sony HDR-CX150 16GB High Definition Handycam CamcorderSony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10 Manfrotto 785 Modo Maxi Photo Video Grip Head Tripod

Segunda parte             (this section is in Spanish just in case someone need it)       
   bueno para todos los que se pregunta que dije en el video en ingles o que no les haya quedado clara la historia, He hecho esta pequena seccion. Perdon por no tener una traduccion de la otra seccion donde dice plantar wart, Que basicamente es la historia de como aprendi q la medicina Dual Action Freeze Away funciona para quitar una berruga o mesquino q tenia en mi talon. En esta seccion muestro como se utiliza esta aplicaccion, pondre de nuevo el video para ver como se utiliza la aplicacion, si tiene alguna duda pongan un comentario en el video y tratare de responer lo mas pronto posible. 





Yo no promuevo el uso de la medicina ni soy doctor para decirles q es lo q deben usar, Pero basicamente esta medicina me funciono a mi y por eso la he puesto en este blog, Mi intencion es solo contar mi historia, de como es que elimine el problema que tube y el de mi papa con respecto a las berrugas o mesquinos, Ya q un doctor utiliza basicamente el mismo metodo, Asi q me ahorre ese dinero, Pero como digo no soy doctor y esta es solo una opcion total mente personal.  

7 comments:

  1. hey tengo unos lunares en mi rostro puedo aplicarlo el producto . gracias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pues no lo se. No he provado usarlo en la cara, No soy doctor asi que deberias hacer la prueva en otra parte primero y ver si no deja una marca, de otra forma quiza te arriesgues a dejar una marca en tu rostro.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. donde puedo encontar el producto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pues hasle click a una de las imagenes o links de esta pagina y compralo en linea, o puedes ir a walmart.

      Delete
  4. hello there,
    I dont have warts but I have these tiny brown bumps( I guess they are age spots? )on my neck and face that make me look like an old lady, lol wold you advise me to try this method?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot recommend you anything because I am not a doctor; however the product does mention that if it is used on the neck area you should place it for less time, 20 seconds or so but you can read the instructions. On the face area I am not sure because it could leave a scar, and maybe a different product would work better for that area. I did not get a scar on my foot though.

      Delete