Thursday

THE BEST WATCH FOR YOU OR TO GIFT TO SOME ONE

(CHECK THE ARCHIVES TO FIND THE TOPIC YOU INTERESTED IN)

Ok lets get started with this topic of the right watch for you, if you are reading this is probable because you have seen the video on youtube or some were else, And that is posted under this paragraph.


Like I said in the video the easiest way to know if its real is by knowing some of the basic things that a original g-shock has, Like it was shown on the video. The out side can be copy really easy, but is the inside that will make the watch original, I will have to say that the outside is important because that is the uniqueness of g-shock, being able to resist some of the most heavy duty stuff when you are at work or working out.

The story of when I bought the fake watch.
Well now that you know how to spot a fake g shock watch, let me tell you how I ended buying it. I was down in Guatemala city walking on the street and I had like 500 Quetzales (thats the money call down their) in my pocket which is a bad idea if your going to be walking in the street all by your self. Well the thing is a guy came to me and say: Hey do you want to buy this watch, I looked at the watch and It seem real. At least that what I thought because on the out side it had every thing that my other watch had. I told him, I don't need a watch but by that time it was to late he knew I had money because my fiancée send me a message and I pull my iPhone out,(another thing that you shouldn't do in the street down their) So at the end I said: ok Ill buy it, I gave him like 250 Quetzales($31 us dollars) I left quick making sure he was not following me. Yes maybe I'm a little dramatic but I always play safe plus you never know what can happen.

Why buy a G-Shock watch

Well as I said in the video I bought my G-Shock watch in 2006 and it has lasted a lot, Is not so much of the looks, But the purpose at the time, I was in the military so I needed a good watch that would be able to resist some heavy duty. well at that time I did not check to much online but if some one would've given me one of the new once that they have now, I would've been happy.

I will post some links to help you find what you're looking for and some picture.











Well I'm done talking about this for more gear just click on the link






3 comments:

  1. Why dont you like the new G Shock watches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say that I don't like the new ones. I love the new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, my bad... i read it wrong... thanks!

    ReplyDelete